At the initiative of prominent society members of the West Java on 11 September 1957, Universitas Padjadjaran was established through the Government Regulation on 24th September 1957.
When Universitas Padjadjaran was established, it had only 4 faculties, and now it has developed into one of the leading higher educational institutions in Indonesia and has 11 Undergraduate Programs, Specialist Programs, 17 Master’s Degree Programs, 10 Doctorate Programs, 9 Extension Programs, and 15 Diploma Programs.
Universitas Padjadjaran has formed close working relationships with some reputable universities of Australia, USA, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Russian and others.
- Conducive environment.
- Temperature between 20-24 °C
- Practical’s at Hospital Hasan Sadikin – one of the biggest hospital in Java.
- Conducive and affordable accommodation facilities.
- Well equipped Library and Laboratories.
- Full Multimedia Class with Air Conditioner
- High Resolution and Sophisticated Instrument at Laboratory
- Teaching Pharmacy and MTAC (Medical Therapy Adherence Clinic) for an Intership
- Pharmaceutical Industry Partner for Internship
- Teaching Hospital Partner for Internship
- Computational Chemistry Laboratory
- Computer Based Test for Mid and Final Exam
- Student Support Centre
- Health Care Facility
- Free Campus Transportation
- The faculty of Medicine in UNPAD was established in 1957 and it has been considered as one of the top medical schools in Indonesia. There are 17 departments in this faculty, Besides degree in medicine this faculty is also offering degree in nursing.
- The faculty of Dentistry in UNPAD was established in 1959. There are six departments in this faculty. Since the day of its inception more than 3000 professionals have graduated from this faculty